Peach 20/20 founder Peter Martin and Catherine Hinchcliff, Head of Corporate Brand and Insights at Bidfood, discuss the key themes on a new podcast, focusing on the ingredients, flavours and ‘cuisines less travelled’ that will help menus stay ahead of the curve. Taken from Bidfood’s new Food & Drink Trends 2022 Report, with research conducted by CGA.
Their conversation also covers the importance of health, the Greta effect, the wow factor and celebrating British.
The ‘Talking 5 key food and drink trends for 2022’ podcast is available now at https://www.bidfood.co.uk/podcast/trends/talking-5-key-food-and-drink-trends-for-2022/
Or it can be downloaded via any podcast platform (e.g. Apple and Spotify) by searching “Talking food with Bidfood”.
For more background data behind the trends here are links to Bidfood’s webpages and an interactive brochure: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/
- Flavours less travelled: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/flavours-less-travelled/
- Health is wealth: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/health-is-wealth/
- The Greta effect: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/the-greta-effect/
- The wow factor: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/the-wow-factor/
- Celebrating British: https://www.bidfood.co.uk/food-and-drink-trends-2022/celebrating-british/
And for the PageTiger interactive guide, go to: https://bidfood.pagetiger.com/BidfoodTrends2022/bidfood-food-and-drink-trends-2022