The tour features ten pit-stops at the city’s new and upcoming food and drink concepts, with samples of their menus and chats with their creators along the way. Led by CGA On Premise experts, it’s a great chance to get inspiration from some of Manchester’s most exciting hospitality venues.
Highlights of the walking tour include:
- A beer tasting at an on-site micro-brewery, with a talk from the brewers
- Innovative cocktail concoctions at one of Manchester’s best secret cocktail bars
- A behind-the-scenes look at one of the city’s newest bakery concepts
- A CGA knowledge-share with exclusive insights into the very latest trends in food, drink and entertainment, including from the new Food Insights Report
- Walk-pasts of many more venues in Manchester’s most buzzing areas
- Networking with fellow guests and new operators.
The Safari is a superb opportunity for operating and marketing teams to see the hospitality sector up close and pick up ideas to take back to their business. As new entrants pour into hospitality, Manchester the perfect place to gauge the competition and stay ahead of the curve.
Karl Chessell, director – hospitality operators and food, said: “After a 2-year hiatus, we’re pleased to be offering CGA’s Safari tours to operators again. They are designed to take you behind the scenes, meet the people who are successful and understand the next trend before it hits the mainstream across major cities. With hands-on experience and opinions from local success stories, this is a great opportunity to build a rapport with industry entrepreneurs.”
Manchester Safari details:
When: Thursday 6th October
Time: Thursday 6th October, 2pm until early evening (details of venues and timings to follow).
Price: £295 per person, including all food and drink. Data partners can get special discounts; please contact your account manager for further details.