Innovative UK and US brands like Hawksmoor, Sixty Vines, Leon, Whiskey Cake, Son of a Butcher and The Alchemist are harnessing market creativity and opportunity to shape a new future.
And all will be featured on the panel for the Peach 20/20 Atlantic Club ‘Big ideas for ambitious brands’ webinar on July 15, when speakers will include:
- Ceri Gott, people & performance director, at Hawksmoor, the upscale steak restaurant group
- Rae Phillips-Luther, chief brand officer at Dallas-based FB Society (Sixty Vines, Whiskey Cake, Ida Claire, Legacy Hall)
- Glenn Edwards, director of growth & culture, and former managing director in the USA, for healthy fast food chain Leon
- Simon Potts, managing director at growing UK bar brand The Alchemist
Our operator panelists will address the big challenges for global hospitality of people, product and place – and how their businesses are developing new approaches and strategies to keep them ahead.
Setting the scene with expert analysis and data will be specialist speakers from international businesses CGA, Harrison, Harri and BrandVista:
- Alex Martin, operator and analytics director at market data specialists CGA
- Luke Fryer, founder and CEO, at workforce management platform Harri
- Sarah Jenkinson, design director at branding and design agency Harrison USA
- Andrew Stothert, founder and CEO, at brand alignment agency BrandVista
- Andrew Hummel, client solutions manager at CGA Americas
The online event, with its international audience, will be chaired by Peach 20/20 and Atlantic Club founder Peter Martin, who said: “Understanding what’s happening to front-line teams, product ranges, consumer attitudes and operational design will be vital if restaurant and bar businesses are to compete effectively, wherever they operate – so now is a vital time to learn from the best, reassess and consider all options.”
Register here for your webinar place now to join the conversation.