With the pub and restaurant sector facing new restrictions and more uncertainty, what will be the impact on investor sentiment, restructuring plans and the already growing business casualty list? Are there any reasons for optimism?
Those will be the main themes for CGA’s upcoming ‘Follow the money’ webinar at 2pm on September 30.
Our panel of seasoned operators and leading advisers will include:
- Jane O’Riordan, chair of Turtle Bay, Caravan and Flight Club Darts
- Martin Wolstencroft, CEO of Arc Inspirations
- Graeme Smith, managing director at AlixPartners
- Mark Sheehan, managing director of Coffer Corporate Leisure
- Paul Newman, Head of Leisure and Hospitality, RSM UK
CGA’s team of experts will be on hand to present the latest research results on business confidence, as well as the key trends from the Coffer Peach Business Tracker and the CGA/AlixPartners Market Recovery Monitor.
CGA vice president Peter Martin will be in the chair, posing the important questions on how the trading terrain will be reshaped, addressing issues including:
- Where will investment go?
- Which companies, trading styles and locations will be best placed in the coming months and further into the future?
- What are the obstacles facing operators, from rent and rates to the government
- What will give operators the edge for backers to invest – technology and data literacy, a multi-channel offer, having an upscale or value proposition?
The Follow the money webinar is being run in partnership with Coffer Group, AlixPartners and RSM.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday September 30
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The webinar is free to attend and registration is required – don’t miss out!