As the out-of-home eating and drinking market establishes a new normal, CGA invites you to a special webinar analysing the very latest business and consumer trends on both sides of the Atlantic.
Chaired by CGA Vice President and Atlantic Club founder Peter Martin, leading experts and operators from both the UK and US will present fresh market insights and discuss new ways of thinking about operations. Together they’ll show:
- What post-lockdown recovery globally tells us about the future shape of the sector
- Which food and drink trends have accelerated, which new habits are emerging and how operators are responding
- Why many players are taking a new 3D focus on delivery, drive-thrus, ghost kitchens and technology including click and collect—and where that leaves entrepreneurs
- How brands can build more flexibility into their operations to stay agile in a fast-changing market.
- Alex Reilley, executive chairman and founder of Loungers, one of the UK’s most progressive and ambitious bar and restaurant operators.
- Jack Gibbons, CEO and co-founder of Dallas-based Front Burner Restaurants, whose brands including Whiskey Cake, Ida Claire and 60 Vines are still rolling out despite the pandemic.
- Mark Jones, the former CEO of Carluccio’s, on the lessons for casual dining brands in a post-COVID world and the opportunities for new entrants.
- Former BBC presenter, founder of the British and USA Street Food Awards and now street food entrepreneur Richard Johnson of Food Mutiny on how street traders internationally are evolving and adapting to new conditions.
- Ex-Bain consultant Andrew Harris, now co-founder of the fledgling Farmbird grilled chicken brand which he is rolling out in the DC Metro area despite the pandemic, but with a redesigned operating model.
- Alexandra Martin, US Retail Services director at Nielsen CGA, with insight on the new sales and consumer patterns shaping the global market.
- Paul Wainwright, director of Harrison Asia-Pacific, on the impact of global trends on operations and sustaining brand values.
- Pete Willis, director of Harri UK, explores how the workplace experience is being redefined for front-line teams.
DATE & TIME
Thursday September 10
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM BST / 11:30am – 12:30pm EST
The webinar is free to attend and registration is required – don’t miss out!