As consumers return to the out-of-home eating and drinking market, CGA is pleased to invite you to a special webinar to help you win back the new wave of cautious guests.
Our online event on Thursday 20 August will focus on the behaviour and needs of post-lockdown diners and drinkers—especially those who are venturing out for the first time. CGA experts will share up-to-the-minute data on consumer behaviour and market trends, including the latest findings from the industry-wide We Hear You survey.
The webinar will help you discover:
- How to reassure and encourage the new wave of safety-conscious consumers
- The crucial differences in the behaviour of home-working and out-of-work consumers
- The impact of the Eat Out to Help Out campaign on footfall and sales
- How to strike the right balance of safety and excitement for guests.
- Peter Martin, Vice President, CGA
- Charlie Mitchell, Research & Insight Director, CGA
- Jess Walsh, Consumer Research Executive, CGA
- Gary Goodman, CEO, Yumpingo
- Gavin Adair, CEO, Rosa’s Thai
- James Brown, Retail Director, BrewDog and Founder of Tipjar
- Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive Officer, UKHospitality
- William Lees-Jones, Managing Director, JW Lees
DATE & TIME
Thursday August 20
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT