As consumers return to the out-of-home eating and drinking market, CGA is pleased to invite you to a special webinar to help you win back the new wave of cautious guests.
Our online event on Thursday 20 August will focus on the behaviour and needs of post-lockdown diners and drinkers—especially those who are venturing out for the first time. CGA experts will share up-to-the-minute data on consumer behaviour and market trends, including the latest findings from the industry-wide We Hear You survey.
We’ll also be hearing the views of some top operators, Yumpingo’s Gary Goodman and CGA vice president, industry expert and webinar chair Peter Martin.
The webinar will help you discover:
- How to reassure and encourage the new wave of safety-conscious consumers
- The crucial differences in the behaviour of home-working and out-of-work consumers
- The impact of the Eat Out to Help Out campaign on footfall and sales
- How to strike the right balance of safety and excitement for guests.
The webinar is hosted by CGA, Yumpingo and the We Hear You campaign. It’s free to attend but registration is required – don’t miss out!
- Peter Martin, Vice President, CGA
- Charlie Mitchell, Research & Insight Director, CGA
- Jess Walsh, Consumer Research Executive, CGA
- Gary Goodman, CEO, Yumpingo
- Gavin Adair, CEO, Rosa’s Thai
- James Brown, Retail Director, BrewDog and Founder of Tipjar
- Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive Officer, UKHospitality
- William Lees-Jones, Managing Director, JW Lees
DATE & TIME
Thursday August 20
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT