The programme for next month’s BIG Peach 2020 Digital Experience has been unveiled – with a provocative conference agenda, high-profile speakers and the now virtual Peach Hero & Icon Awards.
Broadcast live from our Peach 2020 studio on November 18, the out-of-home sector’s biggest conversation will feature the industry’s best minds discussing the resetting, reimagining and rebuilding of the future market,” said Peach 2020 founder and CGA VP Peter Martin, who will be co-hosting the invitation-only event with UK Hospitality’s chief executive Kate Nicholls.
Conference sessions will include big name international operator and political interviews, panel sessions with corporate and entrepreneurial leaders and influencers, plus specialist break-out discussions.
The re-imagining of our urban spaces will be a key focus, with top developer and Urban Splash founder Tom Bloxham, the chief executive of London-based Soho Estates John James, and from New York City Suzanne Rosnowski, of Relevance International, exploring the role of workplaces, commuting, housing and hospitality as our major towns and cities rebuild confidence.
To join in the day’s events, registration is now open.
The BIG Peach 2020 Digital Experience programme goes ‘on air’ at 1.30pm on November 18. The schedule looks like this:
1.30pm – Introduction and welcome – live studio session with Peter Martin and Kate Nicholls
- Peter and Kate in conversation about the lessons of the year to date and political challenges ahead
- CGA group CEO Phil Tate will join to provide CGA’s view of the new market landscape – changing shape, trading trends, industry confidence and new consumer habits
- Live questions from audience
2.00pm – The Kate Nicholls political conversation – Kate talks policy with a major political feature
2.25pm – Interval, with multiple online break-out sessions led by the CGA team, including:
- New touch points: where the real world meets virtual
- Investing in future growth: where are the opportunities?
- Breaking down the barriers – for teams and customers
(more details of topics and how to book places to be announced shortly)
2.55pm – Head to Head interview
- Peter Martin interviews a major international figure from the restaurant and bar market
3.20pm – Re-imagining the urban trading environment
- Tom Bloxham, Urban Splash
- John James, Soho Estates
- Suzanne Rosnowski, Relevance International
3.50 – ONLINE NETWORKING BREAK
4.15pm – Keeping supply chains open
- Interview with major names in the national food debate. The session will examine the future of our food and drink post Brexit and trade deals and the consumer pressures influencing the direction of travel.
4.40pm – The Leaders panel – Peter & Kate interviewing ‘live’ leaders from across the restaurant, pub and bar market
5.10 – it’s a Wrap – with Peter and Kate summing up the big issues.
5.20pm – BREAK for drinks!
5.30pm – THE 2020 PEACH HERO & ICON AWARDS CEREMONY
- We reveal the winners of this year’s prestigious trophies, with new categories to reflect the sector’s resilience and creativity over the last months
- We will hear from the winners about their experiences
- Short-lists will be announced in the week of October26
More speakers will be announced in the days running up to November 18.
CGA’s Phil Tate added: “We have designed a digital event to allow you, our friends, colleagues and partners, to come together to examine and discuss the critical trends and issues shaping the new challenging, hospitality landscape – and then with the awards presentation to recognize and celebrate the tenacity, ingenuity and inspiration this new market reality has generated.”
If you would like to attend, support or otherwise get involved, please register you interest here.