COVID-19 has caused major upheaval in hospitality this year—but it couldn’t stop us getting the industry together for our annual 2020 conference. It was a new-look event, morphing into the online Big Peach 2020 Digital Experience, but it had the same expert analysis, big name interviews and panel discussions.
Our recap of the event is available now. In it you can read the highlights of a packed day, including:
- The definitive review of a turbulent year from CGA CEO Phil Tate
- A head-to-head with renowned US restaurateur Danny Meyer
- Round-ups of CGA’s breakout sessions on four hot topics: technology, loyalty, investment and team-building
- A political perspective from Shadow Chancellor Anneliese Dodds
- Interviews with experts on urban revival and the supply chain
- Insights from a panel of four top leaders: Simon Emeny, Karen Jones, Martin Wolstencroft and Emma Woods
Whether you were with us on the day and need a refresher or want to catch up with the news and views, our wrap is here to give you ideas and inspiration for 2021.
Download the Peach 2020 wrap report here.